Bugaboo Bee 6 Transport Suitable for stages: 0 - 3 Months, 3 - 6 Months, 6 - 12 Months, 12 - 18 Months, 18 - 24 Months
*Note: shown with seat and bassinet option. Also available to buy with seat only.
The ultimate city pram Bugaboo Bee 6 – the ultimate city pram. Like its previous versions, it offers the same trusted Bugaboo quality and compact design. Perfect for helping you navigate easily through busy city areas, ride public transport or catch a taxi. The Bugaboo Bee 6 offers the best of both worlds: true comfort in a compact size. Compare the Bee 6 to other Bugaboo prams.
True comfort from day one
Bugaboo's new city pram offers you full versatility for the different stages of your child’s growth, suitable from day one. You can simply start using it from day one by placing the seat into the lie-flat position or pair it with the bassinet or baby cocoon for true lie flat comfort for your newborn. When your child can sit upright and independently, you can easily move them to the upright seat position to discover the world from a whole different angle. It also includes a new sun canopy design and a new rotating bumper bar for added protection.
The Bugaboo Bee 6 is compact and light, making it perfect for navigating through the city and getting in and out of public transportation. You can operate it and fold with one hand - while safely holding your baby close to you. Easily carry up and down stairs and easy storage at home or on the go. When folded into one piece, it can stand on its own thanks to the integrated self-stand. This means lightweight city comfort, convenient storage, and easy lifting and carrying wherever you go.
Easy to drive
The independent 4-wheel suspension in this pram comes with a high-quality damping mechanism, offering extra shock absorption for bump-free rides. The Bugaboo Bee 6 offers top comfort, whether your child is taking a nap on the go or sitting and exploring the world. The new 7-inch puncture-proof wheels offer extra stability on the road, for climbing up curbs, or fun adventures off the beaten path.
- Medium 7-inch puncture-proof wheels - city terrain suitable - suspension on all 4 wheels with a foot-operated brake
- High-performance seat fabric offering extra comfort and breeziness
- New ventilation holes in the seat hardware for optimal airflow
- New extendable sun canopy with peekaboo window and breezy panel
- New rotating bumper bar for optimal child comfort and protection
- Lay-flat and reversible seat - great for nappy changes
- 5 point shoulder harness
- One-handed fold and unfold
- Integrated self-stand, for easy and convenient storage
- Compatible with Bugaboo wheeled board - to give your toddler a ride
- Choose between the optional bassinet or baby cocoon for newborns
- Improved handlebar grips protection
- Improved aesthetics for a cleaner and sleek look
- Age range: from 0 until approximately 48 months (see the weight capacity below)
Weight, size & dimensions
Stroller weight (with seat): 9.4 kg / 20.94 lbs
Compact two-piece fold (LxWxH): 76cm length x 47cm width x 34 cm height / 29.92 x 18.5 x 13.39 in
One-piece fold (LxWxH): 90cm length x 47cm width x 36cm height / 35.43 x 18.5 x 14.17 in
Front & rear wheels: 17.78 cm / 7 in
Minimum handlebar height: 91.5 cm / 36.02 in
Maximum handlebar height: 109 cm / 42.91 in
Underseat basket: 4 kg / 22 liters / 5.8 gallons / 8.8 lbs - enough space for a backpack
Seat: 22 kg / 50 lbs
Materials & care
Inner and outer fabrics: 100% polyester
Handlebar grips: 100% PU leather-look material
All fabrics are machine washable at 30°C / 86°F
Leather-look grips: use a damp cloth to clean
Always check the washing label for exact cleaning and maintenance instructions