Vuly Play Beach Rover Wagon Work / Play / Leisure, Transport Suitable for stages: 0 - 3 Months, 3 - 6 Months, 6 - 12 Months, 12 - 18 Months, 18 - 24 Months
Ever struggled to bring all the family gear down to the beach or park? You won't have to ever again with this handy beach trolley.
- Huge 80kg capacity - 600mm height x 925mm length x 500mm width
- Easy to maneuver using the handle
- UV-resistant shade cover - to withstand degradation against the Australian sun
- Compact and easy to fold into a carry bag
- Extra large wheels with serious tread perfect for sandy beaches - 2 x larger than the standard Rover wagon design
- Weighs 13kg
- 7 colourful designs to choose from
BabyPegger's reviews: 1
Great for taking on holidays to the beach, water's edge or camping/caravan trip.
Holds heaps of gear.
Easy to fold and pack in the car in the bag provided (includes pockets for the parts too).
Handle extends to use, then squeeze to retract to pack away (needs 2 hands to do this part).
Takes some getting used to 'driving' with the swivel wheels at the front and in-line wheels at the back when pulling along.
Need to check the screws holding the wheels in place after going over rough ground - these can work loose and may need a tighten.
The handle provided on the bag is not strong enough to use to lift the wagon just using the handle - this broke off on first use. You'll need to use the handly sparingly/with care or just grab along the sides of the bag to lift into/out of the car.
Interesting / Other Comments
The older version came with a canopy which was fiddly to put on. They have updated the wagon where there is no canopy as of November 2022.
The kids will love to jump in the wagon for a ride - it might be hard to get them out!
Big tyres - best on harder sand and smoother paths but can handle softer sand and dirt paths too.